Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Name of God/Allah/Gott is Wahed(ONE) as given in the Quran and the Bible as Jesus Christ within whom the father is eternal.

That is why I am now commissioned to FIGHT these Goliath BULLIES, the SABCTV, the Broadcasting Complaints Commission, and the Human Rights Commission with all of them having the very best Lawyers in the Country, and yet, I can assure you 100% that even though I call them the very worst of names and villify them as needed for being of Satan and children of Satan, there is NOTHING they can do to me. WHY? Becuase in the Name of God you also have all the Power resident within the Universe in you, as ONE. God is the best lawyer any person can have and that is why I, a mere trawlerman (Fisher) can do what I do and they can try to do as they wwill but I know they shall all come short, as they canno ever have a lawyer like mine, and that is why I am so confident and so arrogant to idicule them in their own feathers of Satan where these birds all flock together on their collective having to await the eventual destruction to NOT ever enter the Land of Promise. I LOVE GOD/ALLAH/GOTT, AND i love hIS name ETERNAL IN JESUS CHRIST AND THUS I KNOW WHAT I KNOW, AND AM not AFRAID OF THESE GOLIATHS SINCE THEY WILL ALL FALL WHEN I GO TO COURT NEXT YEAR. I KNOW WHAT I KNOW. IT IS A GIVEN.NOTHING IS MORE SURE THAN THIS AND YET THEY OF SATAN KNOWS THIS, AND WILL DO EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO STOP THIS NAME BEING REVEALED AND I ACCEPT IT AS SUCH, FOR AS SOON AS THIS NAME IS REVEALED TO ALL THE NATIONS(AS INSTRUCTED BY GOD) THEN SATAN WILL NOT BE FOR A TIME AND THERE WILL BE PEACE WHEREAS NOW WE ONLY HAVE WAR.

No comments: