Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bismillah Aragman Araghim

Salaam Alaikom. I have been battling with the TRUTH for many years, and then GOD/Allah, revealed a Part of Himself to me, within his Most Holy Name. Now only I see how that all Priests and theologians, knows not that they know not, and reject the Most Holy name of the ONE and only God, yet preach in it daily for which to be unde the curse of GOD/ALLAH, in Malachi 2 and sura 3:61.

NOW, when I want to reveal this NAME which God/Allah who is ONE, gave to me to reveal it and to make it known unto the Nations as instructed to DO, the theologians regard me as MAD!
Now I know why the disciples and Jesus himself was persecuted and KILLED.
Now I know why the RC Pope proclaimed Wm. Tynesdale as a Heretic to be KILLED by the church of some false god on a Papal decree when translating the Bible for other to understand it.
Now I know wht Islam KILLED Dr Rashad Khalifa on a legal(?) Fatwa as decreed by the International Judicial council of this evil Islam.
Now I know why I have received death threats when trying to reveal this NAME, as instructed to do.
Now I know why Paul and his cohorts KILLED the first Christian Martyr, Steven.
Now I know what I know, and it is GOOD.
Now I know why Satan HATES this Most holy Name of Jesus Christ within the Bismillah with such a terrible hatred that it makes SICK and a diseased society who loves to Bomb and Maim and KILL anything within the Most Holy Name of Jesus Christ.
Not long now and it will all be revealed as Solomon revealed and gave unto Bilqis.
Only then can there ever again be eternal PEACE and not ever before then.

No comments: