Monday, September 1, 2008

Bismillah

My Heart is satisfied. Why? I have managed, with the help of God, to get a letter published in the Newcastle Advertiser after many years of struggle, and in it there are many serious allegations that can get me into a Court of Law so why am I happy in my Heart? The reason is that in a COURT where I can get coverage and exposure, the TRUTH will out. I am prepared to sit in Jail for this TRUTH. I have offered anyone R100,000 -00 if they can DENY or Prove me wrong in scriptural/Quranic statements from God related to His Most Holy Name.
Here I CHALLENGE these INSTITUTIONALISED religiose Priests upon their little Pharaoh Thrones of Pulpit type DENIAL of the NAME as the Quranic GREAT SIGN of God the Father eternal within the NAME of Jesus Christ that Solomon gave to Bilqis in the BISMILLAH.
This will change the mindset of all mankind in fulfillment of Phil 2:9 and Sura 74:30 that all shall BOW down to this Name of 2368 as 19 in Jesus Christ.

No comments: